can't run Newgenlib application

ASA

can't run Newgenlib application

ASA
i am fashing this error so anybody plz help me

my software not working so plz help me

Re: can't run Newgenlib application

Nasar
You Must Change The Settings .In System Properties and db Connection.

Re: can't run Newgenlib application

bkmurthy
Was your problem solved? i am facing the same problem.  Please let me know how your problem was solved. Thank you.
ASA

Re: can't run Newgenlib application

ASA
yes,

actually i am putting wrong IP address in login page. my server IP address was my login IP address.

Sonal Vaghela

Librarian,
Airport School Ahmedabad,
Opp. Ahmedabad International Airport,
Sardarnagar, Ahmedabad–382475

On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 10:35 PM, bkmurthy [via NGL] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Was your problem solved? i am facing the same problem.  Please let me know how your problem was solved. Thank you.

http://forums.newgenlib.org/can-t-run-Newgenlib-application-tp7576578p7576863.html
To unsubscribe from can't run Newgenlib application, click here.
NAML

Re: can't run Newgenlib application

bkmurthy
Thank you sir.