critical erorr problem

Jayakananthan
Hi, In my NGL server I did small changes
1- conneted port change to 80.
2- Mobile alert = NO
after above changes, I login NGL carbon that display below error(this happened only server )
M.Jayakananthan
System Analyst
Library Network
Eastern University
Sri Lanka.

Re: critical erorr problem

Verus Open Source Support
When you are prompted for Server IP and Port
Make sure you have entered localhost and 8080 in server ip and password respectively

On 11/17/2011 09:41 AM, jaya somu [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Hi, In my NGL server I did small changes
1- conneted port change to 80.
2- Mobile alert = NO
after above changes, I login NGL carbon that display below error(this happened only server )

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/critical-erorr-problem-tp7002770p7002770.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML

Re: critical erorr problem

Jayakananthan
Please see the below display. this happened only server machine.
When I click my server machine NGL carbon(there is no space for entering IP and PW)

after that click OK button
M.Jayakananthan
System Analyst
Library Network
Eastern University
Sri Lanka.

Re: critical erorr problem

Verus Open Source Support
The dialog can made bigger in size, please drag it from a right-hand bottom corner to make it big

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/critical-erorr-problem-tp7002770p7002890.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML

Re: critical erorr problem

Jayakananthan
Thanks, It's working