deleting a subject term in a wrong category & appending it to the right one

deleting a subject term in a wrong category & appending it to the right one

pedroparkero
Good day! I'd like to ask how to append the authority entries that were wrongfully put in a category [like Topical Term instead of Geographic Term or Personal Name] to the one that is in the correct category. Because currently, I can only append to a term within the same category. If this can't be done, I hope you can give a solution somewhere in the future.
Thank you.
With great knowledge comes great responsibility.