differences

FRANCIS LUFEYO
What is the difference between Open Source NGL system and Commercial NGL system?
Isn't Open Source software expires? Tell us the truth.

Re: differences

Verus Open Source Support
Respected Patron,
Greetings from NGL Open Source

There is no separate commercial version of NGL. Open Source NGL + Commercial Services = Commercial NGL System

Looking forward to serve you.

NGL Open Source Support Team,
(Service Before Self)
--
Verus Solutions, India.
Web: www.verussolutions.biz
On Thursday 26 February 2015 04:33 PM, FRANCIS LUFEYO [via NGL] wrote:
What is the difference between Open Source NGL system and Commercial NGL system?
Isn't Open Source software expires? Tell us the truth.

http://forums.newgenlib.org/differences-tp7575355.html
To start a new topic under NGL, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NGL, click here.
NAML

Re: differences

FRANCIS LUFEYO
Are you trying to mean that is does not expire, once i install it works forever?

Re: differences

Verus Open Source Support
Respected Patron,
Greetings from NGL Open Source

Yes, its true. That's the beauty of Open Source. It's freedom and honesty. And more to it, the upgrades, updates and future versions will also be open source.

Verus Solutions, the developers of NGL Open Source earn money through services. We provide commercial services to libraries

http://forums.newgenlib.org/differences-tp7575355p7575359.html
To start a new topic under NGL, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NGL, click here.
NAML

Re: differences

FRANCIS LUFEYO
thanks

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 11:20 AM, Verus Open Source Support [via NGL] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

NewGenLib Open Source Support
Verus Solutions

http://forums.newgenlib.org/differences-tp7575355p7575361.html
To unsubscribe from differences, click here.
NAML

Re: differences

FRANCIS LUFEYO
Hello good people,

I need your help, I have installed NGL system in my new Computer but I
do not know how to transfer data from my old Computer to New computer.

Please help because I want to transfer every bibliographic record to
my new computer in which I have Installed NGL system, so I really need
all records from my old Computer

Regards,

Francis Saiwa Lufeyo

On 3/13/15, francis lufeyo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> thanks
>
> On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 11:20 AM, Verus Open Source Support [via NGL] <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Respected Patron,
>> Greetings from NGL Open Source
>>
>> Yes, its true. That's the beauty of Open Source. It's freedom and
>> honesty.
>> And more to it, the upgrades, updates and future versions will also be
>> open
>> source.
>>
>> Verus Solutions, the developers of NGL Open Source earn money through
>> services. We provide commercial services to libraries
>>
>> Looking forward to serve you.
>>
>> NGL Open Source Support Team,
>> (Service Before Self)
>> --
>> Verus Solutions, India.
>> Web: www.verussolutions.biz
>> Telephone: +91 741 678 3719,+91 741 678 2119, +91 402 771 9161,+91 402
>> 771
>> 9162
>> Yahoo Messenger: [hidden email]
>> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=7575361&i=0>
>> Google Talk: [hidden email]
>> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=7575361&i=1>
>> Skype Id for voice chat: newgenlib.oss
>> Forums: http://forums.newgenlib.org
>> On Friday 27 February 2015 02:13 PM, FRANCIS LUFEYO [via NGL] wrote:
>>
>> Are you trying to mean that is does not expire, once i install it works
>> forever?

>> NAML
>> <http://forums.newgenlib.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
>>

>>  NewGenLib Open Source Support
>> Verus Solutions
>> www.verussolutions.biz

>> <
>> .
>> NAML
>> <
http://forums.newgenlib.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

How to take the NGLBackup

Discover Yourself
Hello Team,

Open the pgadmin3 in server system.

this image will apears in your screen,then double click on the postgresql-8.3

newgwnlib database is showing.
After that right click on the newgenlib database.
-
-
-
Below backup is there,then click on the backup.
select plain and browse the path where the backup is located.
After click on OK buttion,then backup is stored where the path is saved.

Re: How can i restore my back up

Francis
Hi,

How can I restore my back up to newly INSTALLED SYSTEM.

Thanks in advance, I really appreciate your support.

Re: How can i restore my back up

sonukilskanna
fallow the link

there you can find the details with screenshots

http://get.enterprisedb.com/docs/Tutorial_All_PP_pgAdmin_Backup_Restore.pdf

Re: How can i restore my back up

FRANCIS LUFEYO
Thank you very much sonukilskanna, I will try this. good afternoon and have a nice weekend

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 6:50 AM, sonukilskanna [via NGL] <[hidden email]> wrote:
fallow the link

there you can find the details with screenshots

http://get.enterprisedb.com/docs/Tutorial_All_PP_pgAdmin_Backup_Restore.pdf

http://forums.newgenlib.org/differences-tp7575355p7576159.html
To unsubscribe from differences, click here.
NAML