downloaded files

reenachudasama
Hi Siddharth,

I have the following files
jboss-3.2.1_tomcat-4.1.24
j2dsk-1_4_2-11-windows-i586p
jre-1-5_0_05-windows-i586p
newgenlib2_2_2.ear
postgresql-8.3.7-1-windows

please let me know if there are any other files I should download to install and run NewGenLib.

Thanks and Regards
Reena

Re: downloaded files

Verus Open Source Support
Hi Reena,
Thank you for the posting on Nabble. I am presuming that you have done the below steps
1. Extract jboss-3.2.1_tomcat-4.1.24.zip into C: or D: Driver
2. Install j2dsk-1_4_2-11-windows-i586p.exe. Also set up the Environmental variables
3. Put newgenlib2_2_2.ear in the jboss-3.2.1_tomcat-4.1.24/server/default/deploy directory
4. Install postgresql 8.3

What I did not see is... Did you download NewGenLibFiles.zip and extract into C: Drive
If not please do that.

If you did that, may I know in which part of installation you got stuck?

Verus Solutions open source customer support,
http://www.verussolutions.biz

On Friday 21 May 2010 11:36 AM, reenachudasama [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Hi Siddharth,

I have the following files
jboss-3.2.1_tomcat-4.1.24
j2dsk-1_4_2-11-windows-i586p
jre-1-5_0_05-windows-i586p
newgenlib2_2_2.ear
postgresql-8.3.7-1-windows

please let me know if there are any other files I should download to install and run NewGenLib.

Thanks and Regards
Reena

View message @ http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/downloaded-files-tp5082882p5082882.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.

Re: downloaded files

Hey,
Also see http://www.slideshare.net/a_rupeshkumar/install-newgenlib-on-windows-xp

Let me know if this helped you
Verus Solutions open source customer support,
http://www.verussolutions.biz

On Friday 21 May 2010 11:36 AM, reenachudasama [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Hi Siddharth,

I have the following files
jboss-3.2.1_tomcat-4.1.24
j2dsk-1_4_2-11-windows-i586p
jre-1-5_0_05-windows-i586p
newgenlib2_2_2.ear
postgresql-8.3.7-1-windows

please let me know if there are any other files I should download to install and run NewGenLib.

Thanks and Regards
Reena

View message @ http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/downloaded-files-tp5082882p5082882.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.

Re: downloaded files

See the installation notes attachment in PDF
Verus Solutions open source customer support,
http://www.verussolutions.biz

On Friday 21 May 2010 11:36 AM, reenachudasama [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Hi Siddharth,

I have the following files
jboss-3.2.1_tomcat-4.1.24
j2dsk-1_4_2-11-windows-i586p
jre-1-5_0_05-windows-i586p
newgenlib2_2_2.ear
postgresql-8.3.7-1-windows

please let me know if there are any other files I should download to install and run NewGenLib.

Thanks and Regards
Reena

View message @ http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/downloaded-files-tp5082882p5082882.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.

WinInstallation.pdf (53K) Download Attachment

Re: downloaded files

reenachudasama

Hi Siddharth,

Thanks for the support, I will just try the installation as soon as my EDP people are back from lunch and revert to you. Can you let me know how to subscribe my email on nabble.

Regards
Reena

Inactive hide details for "Verus Open Source Support [via NewGenLib]" <ml-node+5083012-261295119-545097@n2.nabble.com>"Verus Open Source Support [via NewGenLib]" <[hidden email]>

          "Verus Open Source Support [via NewGenLib]" <[hidden email]>

          05/21/2010 12:16 PM

reenachudasama <[hidden email]>

cc

Subject

[...]

View message @ http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/downloaded-files-tp5082882p5083012.html
To unsubscribe from downloaded files,
click here.

Disclaimer :

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Arvind Limited, India

pic05436.gif (1K) Download Attachment

Re: downloaded files

reenachudasama

Hi Siddharth,

Sorry to be troubling you again but I cannot open either your site or the PDF file we are getting an invalid site syntax error please resend the PDF file.
this is the message we are getting - Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/content/B/a/b/Babji0711/html/site/index.php on line 41

[...]

pic00292.gif (1K) Download Attachment

Re: downloaded files

Verus Open Source Support
I have attached the PDF File in the nabble posting itself. Please check.
Anyways I will email it to you also

View message @ http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/downloaded-files-tp5082882p5083494.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.

Re: downloaded files

Verus Open Source Support
Hi Reena,
There is a self-installation for windows OS
http://sourceforge.net/projects/newgenlib/files/SelfInstallation.zip/download
Download this file and extract it.
You will now see a directory which has a file named NGLInstallation.exe. Install that file

Verus Open Source Customer Support
http://www.verussolutions.biz

Re: downloaded files

reenachudasama
Hi Siddhath/ Niranjan,

Please help I am encountering the following Errors while Launching Application - http://localhost:8080/newgenlibctxt/LaunchApplication

type : Status report
message : No Context configured to process this request
description The server encountered an internal error (No Context configured to process this request) that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

Apache Tomcat/4.1.24-LE-jdk14

and error information - Error:java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:java/security/CodeSigner

We are using ' JAVA 6'
Please sms me on 9824512278 when you are free to help me so I can call you up.

Thanks and Regards
Reena

Re: downloaded files

emmanuel
Greetings,

I am trying to access the following link http://sourceforge.net/projects/newgenlib/files/SelfInstallation.zip/download with the self installation file but it seems the file is not there.

Will you please tell as to how i can access that file?

Regards,

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

Re: downloaded files

Verus Open Source Support
Self Installation file for version 2.5 has been hosted at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/newgenlib/files/NewGenLib/version2.5/NGLSelfInstallation2.5.zip/download
Regards
Verus Solutions open source customer support,
http://www.newgenlib.com

Follow us on
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/newgenlib
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=79908826327