editing in apache/bin/config.bat file

inder1903kr
This post was updated on .

I have opted newgeblib as my IGNOU project. I am installing NGL303, But I am not able to install it properly. After installing Java and postgre, I am facing problem in editing config.bat file and could find Apache file in newly created NGL3 folder. Is it correct modification in config.ini file.???
Plz guide me...

Re: editing in apache/bin/config.bat file

sonukilskanna
It's better to install latest Version.......

Re: editing in apache/bin/config.bat file

inder1903kr
Could you guide me to edit config.bat file ?