launchpad conf. error

Hemant Singh
Dear Team

i recently update but when i conf. launchpad its shown an error  " access to ngl launchpad is restricted"

how to conf??

Re: launchpad conf. error

Discover Yourself
I also tried to Run NGLLaunchpad but it's not working.

I asked NGL team and confirmed that, NGLLaunchpad is only form Commercial Users.

Re: launchpad conf. error

Hemant Singh
than what is new in 3.1.2 ??

now we should  think about it seriously .All the thing is not ok for us, as NGL team is not active from last 2 month on forum than how the people will get support and i always got an email for new update with all the procedure but this time no.This was my favorite application and best part was support

but

i m seriously missing suresh sir

Re: launchpad conf. error

sonukilskanna
Hi Hemanth Singh

What's your problem?
Please let me know clearly.

Re: launchpad conf. error

Hemant Singh
first tell me abt yr self

Re: launchpad conf. error

sonukilskanna
Am also one of the active NGL user and also has some programatic knowledge.

Since 4 years am using NGL and if I have some critical issues i directly contact with NGL team, if the the problem is critical they are taking the access and solve the issues. am very thankful to them.

I registerd in NGL forums recently.
Since from last month am observing that there is no delay for the respond for queries.
mostly i am also giving the solutions if i feel like that issue can solvable.

I didn't check your queries in NGL forums since last one and half month.
If i know the solution I will surle help you.

may i know clearly what is the problem you are facing.?

Re: launchpad conf. error

Hemant Singh
My main problem is where is the NGL Team, that they is not responding to the users after 6 aug that's why i m thing abt future support.

now come to the my point.

1.  I m using 3.1.2 and in that google discover option is not working witch was working in last to previous version that is a good function to me .

2. witch application will only work on server as NGL touch , NGL counter ,AutoEoD is not working .

3. from last 1.5 yrs twitter sms is not trigger, now i want to use this function  as sms is not working from ngl side.

4. and others i will discuss later

Re: launchpad conf. error

sonukilskanna
Hi

Recently I upgraded my NGL application to 3.1.2 with the help of NGL Team.
In My system discover part is working fine.

May be there is no facility to the Open Source Users. You may better to confirm with NGL developers.

 I don't know about NGL touch ( i didn't have facilities to check)
    NGL COunter is working fine
    For AutoEOD you have to configure and ngl Support team helped me to configure.

regarding twitter sms it is better to contact ngl OSS support team.

I also some queries if you know the solution please help me out.

main thing is how to configure static ip for server system.??

Re: launchpad conf. error

Hemant Singh
hi,

NGL developers is not responding on forum.
ok

for static ip you just required to add that ip in your server pc with another lan card .

or just replace the local ip with static ip and change the cable in to switch to where all static ip pc are connected, but by this conf yr librarian interface will slow down, so better is to just add a lan card into server
1 Lan card 1 - local ip  to use Librarian interface and other applications
2-Lan card 2 - static ip   to use OPAC

Re: launchpad conf. error

Hemant Singh
launch pad is now working

i can send u this a new file for the same, just send me yr email id

Re: launchpad conf. error

sonukilskanna
thanks for your help, but, my NGLLaunchpad is working fine.

Re: launchpad conf. error

Ravi Ajagekar
NGLLunchpad not working pl. send me new file on my e-mail address - raviajagekar@gmail.com

Re: launchpad conf. error