linux fedora

maheta shiv
hello sir
how can i install ngl on linux fedora i want to install it by 21 nov 2011 can you guide me
i have intel xeon 2.80 ghz processor with count: 1

Re: linux fedora

Verus Open Source Support
Hi,
Installation of NewGenLib on all linux platforms are relatively the same. Please see

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 3:51 AM, maheta shiv [via NewGenLib] <[hidden email]> wrote:
hello sir
how can i install ngl on linux fedora i want to install it by 21 nov 2011 can you guide me
i have intel xeon 2.80 ghz processor with count: 1

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/linux-fedora-tp7007549p7007549.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML

Re: linux fedora

shiv
monday 21 of nov i need your help

Re: linux fedora

shiv
I want to install server in Linux fedora and make a Clint on windows
can i do that

as per my local IT people, we have to configure samha server can you do that one.

i need your help on Monday Nov 21 2011.

Re: linux fedora

Verus Open Source Support
Yes, you can do that. The server can be linux and clients can be windows. We will be very happy to help. However can we request the installation to be carried out on Wednesday?

Regards
NGL Open source team

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

From: "shiv [via NewGenLib]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 21:27:05 -0800 (PST)
To: Verus Open Source Support<[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: linux fedora

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/linux-fedora-tp7007549p7010747.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML

Re: linux fedora

shiv
ok thanks for support

i will wait till wed.

Re: linux fedora

Verus Solutions Support
Dear Sir,
Please send your contact details
Mobile/Landline:
My colleagues will contact you to start installation
Email your contact details to [hidden email]

On 11/21/2011 12:50 PM, shiv [via NewGenLib] wrote:
ok thanks for support

i will wait till wed.

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/linux-fedora-tp7007549p7015576.html