no pg_hba.conf

srinaththota
When I try to login pgadmin III. It's showing me following error.

an error occurred:

FATAL: no pg_hba.conf entry for host "127.0.0.1", user "postgres" database "Templete1", SSL off.

Please let me know what is this errot and how can I solve it. Recently I have launched Newgenlib Desktop application at that time I have edited pg_hba.conf as it mentioned in newgenlib manual. Newgenlib desktop application is working fine. If anybody knows about this error please mail me.

Thanks&Regards

Srinath

Re: no pg_hba.conf

Ashok Kumar Satapathy
Dear Srinath,

I have tried a lot, but the same problem may seen occasionally due to some technical problem. So it is my suggestion to re-install the software and try it again.

Ashok