not able to find the C:/NGL3/apache-tomcat-6.0.32/bin directory after double clink on C:/InstallNGL303 Install batch file.

not able to find the C:/NGL3/apache-tomcat-6.0.32/bin directory after double clink on C:/InstallNGL303 Install batch file.

shivendra
We followed the installation instruction http://www.verussolutions.biz/kb/installationNew

We installed java and postgresql in Windows Vista.
we are not able to find the C:/NGL3/apache-tomcat-6.0.32/bin directory after double clink on C:/InstallNGL303 Install batch file.

Re: not able to find the C:/NGL3/apache-tomcat-6.0.32/bin directory after double clink on C:/InstallNGL303 Install batch file.

Verus Open Source Support
Are you able to only C:/NGL3 directory?
If yes, What are the sub directories with in the NGL3 Directory?
I also hope you are logged in with Administrator rights while doing the installation.

Also we can help you to install the system online. Please send a message to [hidden email] (Through Google Talk) for instant help

On 10/27/2011 10:54 AM, shivendra [via NewGenLib] wrote:
We followed the installation instruction http://www.verussolutions.biz/kb/installationNew

We installed java and postgresql in Windows Vista.
we are not able to find the C:/NGL3/apache-tomcat-6.0.32/bin directory after double clink on C:/InstallNGL303 Install batch file.

To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.