pgadmin III is not oopening

kishore kumar
hi

pgadmin III is not opening its showing some error. how to solve this

Re: pgadmin III is not oopening

sonukilskanna
may be the server system has some anti-virus software. That will stop some pgadmin-III files and it will also corrupt the postgresql services, so that the database also may corrupt. It's better to ininstall the anti-virus and try once to open Pgadmin-III. Then also it's not opening, it's better to reinstall pgadmin-III and restore the latest backup.

Re: pgadmin III is not oopening

kishore kumar
thank you for giving reply

we dont have any anti-virus software in our server system. how to reinstal pgadmin III