problem in desktop launch Application

Manisha
Dear sir,
please help me ,I install ngl and server is ok and when I want for report and I install desktop launch application at that time there a message that database not connect properly.

regards,
manisha Mohanty
Bit, BBSR

Re: problem in desktop launch Application

basediag
please contact me

Govind Basedia
Librarian
RIT,Indore
Mob.No.09425349373

Re: problem in desktop launch Application

NARONG
yep i also got an error message say that Database is not connect properly, please check.
Hence, please tell me how can I solve this issue?

NARONG