search by vendor

pedroparkero
Good day! It seems the search by vendor doesn't work for me. When I want to search items that are from a certain vendor, I select the vendor from the drop box but it always gives me a "no records found for this request". Every vendor that message appears always. What can I do so I can have my desired output?
With great knowledge comes great responsibility.

Re: search by vendor

Verus Open Source Support
"Search by Vendor" option in queries only works on data entered in the Acquisitions module. And not on data directly entered in the Technical Processing

On 11/24/2011 07:53 AM, pedroparkero [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Good day! It seems the search by vendor doesn't work for me. When I want to search items that are from a certain vendor, I select the vendor from the drop box but it always gives me a "no records found for this request". Every vendor that message appears always. What can I do so I can have my desired output?
With great knowledge comes great responsibility.

http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/search-by-vendor-tp7026843p7026843.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.
NAML

Re: search by vendor

pedroparkero
I see. Is there an option to search by vendor looking through the information encoded in the Holdings data?
With great knowledge comes great responsibility.