tarot reader consultancy in Delhi

jatinTLK
Are you new to working with crystals? Maybe you tried cleansing your Selenite in water only to see it has dissolved.

Or maybe you placed your favourite deep, dark Amethyst crystal in the windowsill and later discovered that it had faded.

I’ve tried out all sorts of techniques when it comes to recharging the crystals and after lot of trial and error, I have realized that we need to be mindful of what process we are following to maintain the longevity of healing stones. https://www.tarotanswers.in/