unable to Launch Application

inder1903kr
I have installed Newgenlib 303 on my winodws XP. I have tried to launch application but following error displayed when I enter command

http://localhost:8080/newgenlibctxt/LaunchApplication

The popup Box displayed NGL EE V3.0 CARBON, and following error show in detail

Re: unable to Launch Application

leo Strat
you are using the software of very old version.

Re: unable to Launch Application

INDER
Sir, would you provide me latest version of this software, or the link, from where I can download it

Re: unable to Launch Application

ramesh, g.
Dear,
Please refer
www.verussolutions.bix/web/content/documentation

you can find solutions.

Ramesh, G.
Librarian

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 11:20 AM, INDER [via NGL] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sir, would you provide me latest version of this software, or the link, from where I can download it

http://forums.newgenlib.org/unable-to-Launch-Application-tp7576523p7576525.html
To start a new topic under NGL, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NGL, click here.
NAML

--
G. Ramesh
Librarian
Krishna Dist., A.P.
Ph: 0866 2469213

Krishna Dist., A.P.
Ph: 0866 2469213

Re: unable to Launch Application

bkmurthy
Was your problem solved? i am facing the same problem.  Please let me know how your problem was solved. Thank you.