unable to launch application

Rajendra Singh
I install NGL 3.1 successfully. But when opening librarian interface it is unable to launch application.
Please help

Re: unable to launch application

Govind Basedia
Dear Patrons,
Download NGLClent.zip file and extract in desktop and run ngl client.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/newgenlib/files/NewGenLib/version3.1/ClientApps/NGLClient.zip/download

Re: unable to launch application

Kindly refer to http://wiki.ngl-ils.com/doku.php?id=launchapplication
to start the client

On Monday 15 June 2015 02:18 PM, Rajendra Singh [via NGL] wrote:
I install NGL 3.1 successfully. But when opening librarian interface it is unable to launch application.
Please help

http://forums.newgenlib.org/unable-to-launch-application-tp7575703.html
To start a new topic under NGL, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NGL, click here.
NAML

--
NGL Open Source Support
Verus Solutions

Re: unable to launch application

Rajendra Singh
Thanks sir
it is opening now but after resotring the backup file and executing the query it is showing following massage

Query returned successfully: 1 rows affected, 265 ms execution time.

Query returned successfully: 1 rows affected, 265 ms execution time.

Rajendra Singh
sir it is opening now but after restoring the backup file and after execution the following massage is coming

Query returned successfully: 1 rows affected, 265 ms execution time.

Re: unable to launch application

Dr. Yesan Sellan
http://wiki.ngl-ils.com/doku.php?id=launchapplication

Dear NGL Team,

Above link is not opening. Is it still functional.

I am using NGL 3.1. But unable to launch the programme. OPAC is running

Please help.

thanks
Yesan
Dr. Yesan Sellan, PhD Chief Librarian SAIACS, Bangalore