update NGL2.5 in RHEL4 Linux,

Khiev Sopheaktra
Hi all,

Are there anyone can help me on how to update NGL2.2 to NGL2.5 in RHEL4?
I try to replace new version of newgenlib.ear in deploy directory, but it doesn't work.

Thank in advance,

Re: update NGL2.5 in RHEL4 Linux,

Verus Open Source Support
Hi,
1. Is the server not starting (or newgenlib.ear is not deploying)?
2. Did you check the OPAC?
Verus Solutions open source customer support,
http://www.newgenlib.com

Follow us on
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/newgenlib
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=79908826327
Linked in: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1945351
Slideshare: http://www.slideshare.com/newgenlib
Videos: http://www.metacafe.com/channels/newgenlib/
Become a member of our community: http://newgenlib.spruz.com

On Thursday 09 September 2010 07:47 AM, Khiev Sopheaktra [via NewGenLib] wrote:
Hi all,

Are there anyone can help me on how to update NGL2.2 to NGL2.5 in RHEL4?
I try to replace new version of newgenlib.ear in deploy directory, but it doesn't work.

Thank in advance,

View message @ http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/update-NGL2-5-in-RHEL4-Linux-tp5513028p5513028.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.

Re: update NGL2.5 in RHEL4 Linux,

Khiev Sopheaktra
No, after replacing file, I start NGL server, it was starting properly and web opac was fine as well. But when I views from NGL Client, it is still showing NGL 2.2 where I was using before (NOT SHOWING NGL 2.5).

Re: update NGL2.5 in RHEL4 Linux,

Verus Open Source Support
In your client machine
1. Open Java Web start
2. Remove the NewGenLib Application in the Java Web Start
3. Afresh Launch the application using <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://">http://<ip address of the server>:8080/newgenlibctxt/LaunchApplication

View message @ http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/update-NGL2-5-in-RHEL4-Linux-tp5513028p5513525.html
To start a new topic under NewGenLib, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from NewGenLib, click here.

Re: update NGL2.5 in RHEL4 Linux,

Khiev Sopheaktra
Thank,

It is working now.