video and pdf manual

Hemant Singh
This post was updated on .
i had check all the details

its working by the normal patron id

just check at yr place by this link

http://localhost:8080/newgenlibctxt/MSCDHome

Re: video and pdf manual

nsid
Hi there,

I think it would be great to have some more documentation.

I would like to add that there is a need for documentation on updating our systems to the new versions.

Regards

Re: video and pdf manual

Discover Yourself
hi hemanth singh
I think you are not aware of ngl website

Please go through NGL Official website for documentation.
If you don't know then take someone's help that's it, but don't blame others.

my suggestion is for documentation and videos just go through NGL office site.

I think you know the site name or else ask me.

Thanking you

Re: video and pdf manual

sonukilskanna
well said
and I agree with you James Stark.

hemanth singh

just check the below link

I think this may helpful to you

http://wiki.ngl-ils.com/doku.php

Re: video and pdf manual

Hemant Singh
Thank you for valuable sharing

NGL MSCD is running by a normal patron id at my place , can you tell me how can is control it .if its work by a patron id and password it is very harmful.

Re: video and pdf manual

sonukilskanna
create a new patron category(like admin) and give all privileges to that patron and give limited privileges to all other patron categories.

create the patronId's and set the admin patron category to that id's, then other patronid's can able to login but they can't do anything like deleting patron id's or modify/delete catalogue or self checkout/in etc...

It's depending upon the given privileges to the patron.

try it.

Re: video and pdf manual

Hemant Singh
i have an admin patron category and only 1 is the single id under this but check in and checkout by  NGL MSCD is working by the student category and its has no circulation rights

Re: video and pdf manual

sonukilskanna
check the category of the patron what you are logging in
here you are having so many categories starting with student

please check it once and also check all student categories (Student, Student Civil/CS/......) are also have the same limited permissions.

If a category has limited privileges then it never access other things.

check it again.

Re: video and pdf manual

Hemant Singh
i had check all the details

its working by the normal patron id

just check at yr place by this link

http://localhost:8080/newgenlibctxt/MSCDHome

Re: video

umesha e
Respected sir
circulation section book not issue one problem this previlleges for the patron are not yet defined plz reply me

Re: video

Hemant Singh